Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Our mission is to prepare every student through quality instruction, to be college and career ready, attain world class skills, enter the global workforce, and be a successful, responsible citizen.
To prepare students to be career and life ready.
- Each student is a valued individual and will be actively involved in obtaining career and technical skills.
- Positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students, their families, and staff, enhances a student's self-esteem.
- The mental, social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each student is achieved through the cooperative effort of the home, school, and the community.
- Learning in a challenging, safe, and comfortable environment is the top priority of our school.
- Students deserve an academic and technical educational experience where diversity is recognized, respected and addressed.
- Students learn best with quality instruction, appropriate support services, and high expectations.
- Students should be provided with a variety of instructional strategies that actively engage students in the learning process.
- Students should demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills and should be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Commitment to continuous improvement is imperative for our students to become confident, motivated, and productive lifelong learners.