Mr. Jim Still, Director
Jim Still is in his first year as the Director of the G. Frank Russell Technology Center. He comes to the Center after many years in public education. Mr. Still was last the principal of Northside Middle School.
- 24 years experience as a teacher, coach, and administrator in high school, middle school, and career and technology education.
- Bachelors of Arts Secondary Education, Clemson University
- Masters in Educational Leadership and Supervision, Grand Canyon University
- Married to Crystil Fuller Still and has three children - Adair, Lowndes, and Landen. Adair is a student at Clemson University, Lowndes is attending Lander University and plays on the baseball team, and Landen is a student at Greenwood High School.
- Hobbies are reading, podcasting, camping, playing pickleball, and golf.